Image Map

Saturday, May 15, 2010

& the song sang...

i got my duaflex III vintage camera in the mail!!! :)

i have already taken so many shots using my new camera this weekend!!
i am loving it! here is a little sneak peak!
{more photos from my weekend will be coming soon....}



& here is one of my most favorite quotes from Springs in the Valley by Cowman...
"there is a joy that is attained and another joy that is given. the first joy needs things to make it joy- congenial circumstances, attentive friends; the second joy joys because it is filled with a bubbling spring of internal and eternal gladness- a gladness because it is always in God and God is always in it. It glows and grows under all circumstances- it sings because  it is a song."

2 comments:

  1. Vintage cameras ftw! Gosh, I am so jealous of you right now.
    Fab photos. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last one, and the vintage vignetting just makes it that much better :)

    ReplyDelete