Image Map

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

disposable camera.

the film shots from my birthday weekend didn't really turn out... it was a *disposable camera* that my sister needed for school and than gave to me when she was done. it was maybe the second time i have ever used a disposable camera... probably the last. :) but oh well, still fun. here are some of the shots that turned out okay...

me and my doggie, becky :)

my birthday tulips!

me & my mini birthday cheesecakes! more about those in this post.

Full House, my favorite tv show of all time!! (i cried during the series finale... i think i was 12 years old then... haha!) anyway, i got season 5 on dvd for my birthday, & me and my sister watched it all weekend! :)

me & my brother, being silly...

my grandma, mom, & i

my mom & her most recent painting!

me & my grandma!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe the tulip photograph is with a disposable camera! The soft light and lovely colours, frame worthy for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun, it was your birthday too! Happy birthday!! You know, I like the way the pictures turned out..they have a warm, good ol'fashioned look to them!

    ReplyDelete