Image Map

Thursday, December 15, 2011

living nativity & christmas decor...

This past weekend, my church had their annual "Living Nativity" & it went so well! We had a lot of kids (more than usual) & they had so much fun!! It is such a blessing to be a part of something that really celebrates the true meaning of Christmas! This year, my sister & I took a picture with a cute little cow! Last year, it was with a llama. (See photos from last year.) 
So fun!

It is so special to watch the lights twinkle on my little tree...

My sister & I made a Christmas wreath, inspired by Martha Stewart's version...
with lights & paper doilies. It turned out lovely! (I later added a pretty silver bow!)

I made the word "Joy" from pipe cleaners & yarn and hung it with my little blue bulbs!
{inspired by this photo on pinterest}

Christmas is only 9 days away!
Can you believe it?!?
oh.my.goodness.
Time to finish my Christmas shopping... 
:)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely event to be a part of! And I am loving that wreath, very different but beautiful :)

    xoxo,
    Noelani

    ReplyDelete