Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

happy 1st day of winter!!

Today is the first day of winter & it definitely looks like it outside! This morning my doggie was actually crying to go outside & play in the snow. She hates water, but she loves the snow!! So, my sister & I bundled up and took her out to run around. We had drifts in the yard that were probably at least 2 feet deep & we had to shovel so much snow out of the drive way just to get out... So exhausting, but it was a lot of fun too!!

Here is a little video that my mom took of us playing in the snow...


Only 2 more days until Christmas!!! 
YAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh you're so lucky! I'd give anything for some snow!!
    happy winter, and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a fun morning! :) This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm soo jealous! You have soo much snow where you live!! All we have is rain :(

    Lovely photos and Merry Christmas!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete