Image Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

thankful snapshots

This is my attempt at being thankful every day... for little things & big things!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

I post most days, via Instagram @sarah_brightside.
If you don't follow me there, here are my snapshots from this past week (or so)...

Thankful for tea & memory verse time... my current verse is John 15:2.
Thankful for that sweet little girl that I just sponsored though Compassion.
Thankful for baking (and eating) my favorite cookies & listening to La Vie En Rose
I could listen to that song over & over... it is so good!
Thankful for a cozy home, safe & warm from spring snow storms! By the time the snow & wind stopped on Saturday, there was a 3 foot snow drift across the whole driveway. Yikes! The snow was packed & hard to shovel... So thankful for my Sunday School teacher, who brought over his snow blower & cleared it all out in about 20 minutes!! But now I have a cold... SO, needless to say, I am ready for spring! 
:)

What are you thankful for lately??

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet post and fabulous idea. I need to focus more on things I am thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love being a sponsor! We have been sponsoring a little boy in Bolivia for about a year and his letters are such a blessing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet post. such a good reminder to be thankful for the little things :)

    ReplyDelete