Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

inspiration: easter eggs

I love Easter! I love the meaning most of all, but I also love the springy colors & of course, dying Easter eggs!
So, I thought I would share a few favorite Easter egg ideas that have inspired me this year!
There are so many ideas out there from Martha Stewart to Pinterest, but here are my three favorites...
I think my top favorite idea is naturally dyed Easter eggs! I think these colors are much prettier than what comes in the old dying kits & I am very curious about trying this out! {Click here to see more...}

I also love the way these farm fresh brown eggs look with just the white paint pen designs. 
You could really get creative, but still keep the eggs simple & pretty. {Click here to see more...}

And my last favorite pick... hand-painted floral patterns are so perfect on Easter eggs.
I love these bright, happy colors and nothing is more spring-y than flowers!!


And because it is spring & the flowers are starting to bloom... I thought I would share a link to an article that I recently read about flowers & the perfect love that they truly represent... 
It was really worth the read for me, so maybe it would be for you too!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous eggs! I wish I had the time to make some this year (although I say that every year ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty! We tried natural dyes one year and they were not too pretty...maybe we'll try it another time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how amazing and creative. I love the naturally dyed ones the best too! So pretty :)
    Happy Easter, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I really love the blueberry dyed egg. Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete