Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

recipe: deep-dish chocolate chip cookie


This amazing recipe is from Top with Cinnamon (check it out)...
Izy is the girl behind the blog. She is 17 and lives in London!!
She has a lot of recipes that look amazing & her food photography is truly beautiful!

I had to give this one a try, because I am a big lover of chocolate chips cookies! And now that I have 
made it, I realize that an easy way to make a chocolate chip cookie into a single serving size could become 
a problem for me... Honestly, these might be even yummier than a normal cookie, because the deep-dish
makes them more like a brownie and so it is really the best of both worlds! 
Also, they are salted... And chocolate & salt are probably my favorite combo!! :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that does look yummy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! I want to dive right into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mah goodness! That looks so yummy! I just want to eat it down with a glass of milk! Beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. This looks soo delicious! I checked out Izy's blog... and fell in love. I want to make everything on there!

    Have a good weekend Sarah!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete