Image Map

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

christmas memories

Christmas Eve Candlelight Service  +  the true meaning of Christmas!
Watching "It's a Wonderful Life"  +  festive red nails
Woke up Christmas morning to a little bit of snow (yay!) & my sister got me that pretty watch!!
I got a couple of new books to add to my Jane Austen collection!! Happy!!
I love the Jane Austen Devotional... so good!!! :)
Also, my mom got me an external flash for my DSLR, so yesterday I had fun playing with it!
My sister got that cute piano for Ren! She loved it! 
I made that pink hat for my cousin for Christmas, so now her & little Ren have matching hats! Cute!
And we got my grandma a Kitchen Aid Mixer! I think she was surprised!! Yay!!

It was another beautiful Christmas! And again, I was reminded of how much I have to be thankful for! 
I hope you all had a Happy Christmas with lots of wonderful memories for you to cherish!

4 comments:

  1. the photos are amazing! looks like a perfect christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Sarah! Looks like you had a very lovely Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful holiday! Love your new watch.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete