Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

christmas gift wrapping

This year, I was inspired to use brown craft paper with red & white string for my Christmas gift wrapping! 
I love that it is simple, yet really cute & festive! And it's also pretty affordable! I got a roll of brown craft
paper at the dollar store & I got the red & white string from the target dollar section. I added an extra
Christmas-y touch by using a white pen to draw stars on the brown paper & I printed my own gift tags
that I downloaded from oana befort! They are so cute & they were free! Yay!

Only 6 days until Christmas...


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'd have to say...your packages look 1,000 times better than ours do over here in our $2 paper- hehe!! :) Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wrapping is so pretty! It's like I have three left hands when I try to wrap gifts. Haha.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete