Image Map

Friday, September 2, 2011

{film} water world...

one of my favorite summer activities that my family always does is go to water world in denver! & this year it was perfect, because it wasn't very crowded & the lines were much shorter than usual, which meant for even more water fun!! of course, by the end of the day we were so exhausted, but it was all worth it! so much fun! anyway, on to some of the photos from my waterproof camera...
(my sister, mom, & me... my favorite)
(my brother on one of the fast slides)
(my mom's face in this photo kills me... so funny!!)
(these were in the kiddie area & i thought they were cute)
(and of course, the craziness of the wave pool!!)
i am so thankful for these memories! it was a perfect day!
:)

3 comments:

  1. ummm this looks like a BLAST! ;-) so much fun! I want to go to a water park now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love my waterproof camera.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete