Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

yesterday was easter...

 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! 
In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope 
through the resurrection of Jesus Christ...
1 Peter 1:3

I didn't get a chance to blog & tell everyone Happy Easter yesterday...
My whole day was so full of church, family, food & fun... blogging just didn't happen.
I hope you had a beautiful Easter Sunday, celebrating Jesus' Resurrection! That is what it's all about!
Of course, my Easter began with going to church. I am in my church's choir & we had a special  Easter Cantata to present! It went really well & I was definitely blessed by being a part of it! 
The rest of the day was filled with lots of family fun & tons of amazing food!
I took several photos that I will be sharing soon!
:)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. #WIN! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful!

    Those must be the lovely pink tulips you were telling me about!
    So pretty!

    Looking forward to seeing more pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a wonderful easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo hun. You should put that one on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete