Image Map

Monday, June 13, 2011

thank you!!!

i can't even express how special it is that someone (i have never even met) would buy something that i created to hang on their wall... it really means so much to me, as an artist!! it is the kind of thing inspires me to create & because of that, i had to share these photos... they made me so happy today!!

dacia of the ruffy owl bought the "you are my sunshine" print a while back & she just posted photos of how she used it in her photo wall...
oh my goodness, i love it... the frames go together so beautifully! photo walls like this are one of my favorite ways to decorate a room!!
thank you to dacia & everyone else who has supported my shop & my blog! it means more to me than you know! :)

so... now you should head over to dacia's etsy shop, because she has the cutest handmade paper goods for sale!!! (i just bought some of her butterfly cut-outs... yay!)
here are a few more items from her shop that i love...

3 comments:

  1. you know i love that print. :) now i'm going to go check out her shop, i LOVE supporting other etsy shops!!

    (p.s. i'm glad some of my friends came over yesterday and took advantage of the free print! yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what she did with your print! Her stuff is really cute!

    ReplyDelete