Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my (week ten} memory verse...

{ i am a little late on posting my verse for this week... sorry }

Just a little update...
Honestly, I am a bit surprised to say that so far my Bible verse memorizing has been going really well! It has actually been easier than I thought it would be... (since I thought it would be practically impossible!) Sharing my weekly verses on this blog has definitely helped me to stay accountable! Plus, I quickly save them right from my blog, on to my Kindle & that allows me to study them anytime! The best way to memorize verses is to find a way that works for you... post them in places where you will study them a lot. Choose verses that mean something to you personally & focus on what they really mean. And most of all, pray for God's help!! I know that He will help you, if you ask! Memorizing verses is something that He really wants us to do!

I just have to say thank you to those who have left comments on previous posts, since I started doing this! Your words have really encouraged me! :)

Also, I am so excited, because tonight I am starting a new Bible study with ladies in my church & I am sure that will inspire me in choosing my memory verses in the coming weeks! Yay!!


see my verses from weeks...
one & two  ||  three  ||  four  || five  || six || seven  ||  eight  || nine


1 comment:

  1. aw, so glad to hear that your scripture study has been going well! and what a great verse to share with all of us :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete