Image Map

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

weekend photos.

last week was very busy for me... my church had their vacation bible school and my sister & i taught the 3rd & 4th grade class! we decorated our room to go along with the "dude ranch" theme & we had a blast with the kids all week long. we had 70 kids enrolled, which is more kids than we usually have! also, we always have a boys vs. girls offering, the kids get really into it! this year they brought in over $500 for us to give to opperation christmas child, which is an organization that sends gifts & the message of jesus to children in poor areas of the world, at christmas time. we had a blast all week, but it was also a lot of work... so i was so thankful when the weekend came!

my sister & i made a covered wagon for vbs! the kids loved it! :)

& we ate more goodies from the backyard garden! it is really flourishing now! i am loving it! :)


we got our first red tomato! :) hope more are on there way soon...

we went for a walk by the river for a little bit. & i took some more film shots... here is my mom and sister :)

my sister & i

my film camera ♥

it was a perfect relaxing weekend... my mom, sister, & i even had a gilmore girls marathon on sunday afternoon! :)

1 comment: