Image Map

Monday, August 23, 2010

weekend movie: chocolat

this weekend i watched one of my favorite movies, that i hadn't seen in awhile...
it is about about a mother, who moves to a small French village with her daughter and opens a chocolaterie. her chocolate begins to strongly impact the whole village. it's a really lovely story.





there is a quote from the movie that i have always really loved:
"we can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do."
i think that is an important thing to remember everyday.
:)

5 comments:

  1. very true words, I always love watching this film! There is one necessity however while watching it and that's a big bar of chocolate! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i always eat chocolate while watching this movie, & nearly every other movie i watch, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It is so magical, and ALWAYS makes me want lots and lots of chocolate! I was just about to put a movie on but couldn't decide what to watch...but now I think I want to watch this! :]

    ReplyDelete