Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

inspiration | magnolia homes


Chip and Joanna Gaines' HGTV show, Fixer Upper, is currently my favorite. They are amazing!
I loved seeing the houses they renovated for the first season and I am so excited for the second
 season to begin tonight!! They completely transform houses that are old, outdated or falling apart
to become fresh and beautiful again. That is so inspiring to me. Also, Joanna's design style is my
 favorite. She uses fresh colors (often white) and a lot of unique and rustic details.

Some of these photos are of their own restored farmhouse and some are from houses that were
 featured in the first season of Fixer Upper.

Visit their WEBSITE to see more from the first season of Fixer Upper and much more...
They even have a SHOP where they sell some of the items seen in their houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment