Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

photography | winter's sunrise



Foggy mornings don't happen very often where I live, so it may sound silly, but I guess that makes them kind of special. And when they do happen, it is never around for long, because the sun always shines and burns off the fog in no time. 
So, this morning when I woke up and looked out the window to see that it was foggy and that the sun was just beginning to create a magical glow, I quickly bundled up and grabbed my camera. I think it is possible that my favorite weather is the glorious combination of fog and sunshine. The light is heavenly and as a photographer it makes me a bit giddy!
Any time it is like this I think of a favorite quote of mine... 
"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary."  - Aaron Rose
That was this morning. And, of course, the snow & frost made everything even more beautiful.
Pretty soon I will be excited for spring, but for now I am going to enjoy the beauty of winter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment