Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

thankful for bouquets of flowers...

The last couple of weeks have been filled with flowers, due to my mom's recent surgery.
I am not complaining, because I am a lover of flowers!
I know they only last for a little while, but during their time they sure do bring joy!
It amazes me that the vast variety of flowers, in all of their different colors, can come together and make such beautiful bouquets. It is a magical thing. It shows how much God loves us. There is something special we can learn from these bouquets of flowers...

Through my mom receiving these flowers (& many, many cards), I personally have felt so overwhelmed by the kindness of so many sweet people in our lives. So many people have thought of her & prayed for her through this. People that truly care for her. These flowers represent that love. By now, these beautiful flowers have mostly died, but the love they represent has not.

And being able to capture even just a little bit of their beauty, with a camera, is a gift from God that I am so thankful for! These particular flower photos are just a few of several other flower photos that I have taken over the years... BUT these mean something extra special to me!

FYI... My mom is recovering very well from her surgery & I am so thankful that God has taken care of her (& us) through this! She still has a process ahead of her & the recovery time is a bit long, but I know God will see her through. He has done so much for us already! I am blessed & so incredibly thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment