Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

thankful snapshots

This is my attempt at being thankful every day... for little things & big things!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

I post most days, via Instagram @sarah_brightside.
If you don't follow me there, here are my snapshots from this past week (or so)...


Yesterday, while shopping at Target, I came across that gorgeous horse canvas print by Irene Suchoki. She is an amazing photographer. I especially love her horse photos & photos from her travels. I was so excited to see that Target had a collection of hers, so I definitely had to buy one!! Today I re-designed my "art wall" above my bed to include the horse canvas & I am in love with it!! I am so thankful to have access to such beautiful art by other artists and to be able to display it... Such a source of inspiration to me!

Thankful that with April, comes the beginning of baseball season!! This past week I have been getting back into watching my favorite guys... GO Rockies!!! :) So far they have been playing really well! I can't wait to go to my first game of the season!! 

Thankful for beautiful weather & my cute dog... even though she is currently shedding like crazy.
Thankful for a yummy omelet for Saturday breakfast!

Thankful for trees with little blooms, which will be full of green leaves soon! I can't wait, because today was freezing!
And thankful for Sinatra on Pandora, while cleaning... Sometimes listening to him is just what I need! :)


I hope you have big & little things to be thankful for today!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Irene had some of her work at Target! She's been one of my Flickr contacts for years. Her photos are so gorgeous. And hooray for baseball season!!!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete