Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

thankful 365 project + week 4

This is my attempt at being thankful every day... for little things & big things.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

I post every day, via Instagram @sarah_brightside.
If you don't follow me there, here are my snapshots from this week!

28/365. Thankful for friends from church, who let us borrow these dvds.
I know I am a little bit late getting into this show, but I am loving it so far!

27/365. Thankful for a beautiful Sunday, that felt like spring.
It was so amazing to spend some time outside, playing tennis!

26/365. Thankful for a grey sky. 
Every once in a while it's one of my favorite things.

25/365. Thankful for memories with my beautiful grandma & aunt. I love them so much.
Last week, my family got the difficult news that my (great) Aunt Suellen has been put on hospice. She has battled cancer (& more) for a long time now & she has been so strong for so long. It was not a total surprise, but honestly news like that catches you off guard anytime. 
My family has been SO BLESSED to be close to her over the years & we have some very special memories with her... But it is still really hard. My grandma is on her way to Ohio today, to be with her.
24/365. Thankful to be able to write down some of my thoughts & prayers.

23/365. Thankful for my new business cards.
I love my new design!

22/365.  Thankful for yummy honey.
I am sure most of you already saw my post about tea + honey! :)


And because I am loving pumpkin lately...

3 comments:

  1. Everyone is watching that show! I think I need to check it out. Also, your business cards are so pretty!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new cards! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I have slowly gotten into Downton Abbey. Slowly but steadily. I like it so far!
    Second, really like the new business card design!

    ReplyDelete