Image Map

Sunday, July 6, 2014

photos from my independence day


It was a wonderful Independence Day! Good time with family, lots of yummy food, fun with sparklers, s'mores 
and watching the big fireworks by the lake... so many fun things about the Fourth of July!!

Also, the Fourth of July was the perfect time to use my new Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser! The kind people at Personal Creations sent me an email telling me that my blog was chosen as a favorite of theirs!!!! And they offered to give me a personalized gift from their website. I searched their website for the perfect item for my family to enjoy and when I saw the Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser I knew it would be perfect. They even personalized it for my family. I was so surprised and honored by their kindness!! I love how cute it is and that it holds 2 gallons. It has turned out to be such a great gift and I know I will use it many more times. I am so thankful for all the kindness from Personal Creations. They seem to be a really great company and they definitely have a big variety of products available!


And here are some more photos from my Fourth of July...


I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Sarah!

    I am glad you had a nice Independence Day.

    First of all, that mason jar pitcher is wonderful. I think I will hop over to their website and take a look.

    Second of all, the bokeh firework pictures are gorgeous! Really. Can you share any tips for how you achieved those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thank you for your kind words!
      I took the bokeh firework photos with my camera set on manual focus and I moved the focus until the whole frame was out-of-focus. The best tip I can give is just to set up some Christmas lights and play with the manual focus on your camera to try to get different effects. It's a lot of fun and good practice for fireworks, etc.

      Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
      ~ Sarah

      Delete