Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

photography | fall leaves & a new camera

Sadly, a few weeks ago, my DSLR broke. I had it looked at and learned that the repair would not be worth the money... 
So, I decided it was time to get a new camera!!! YAY!!
This week, I went to the camera shop & got a new Canon Rebel SL1. And I love it!! It has an LCD Screen, it does video, it has a higher ISO... everything is so much better than on my old camera! I got it just in time to take a few photos of the remaining fall leaves in my yard and I am very excited to have it for all of the holiday fun that is to come... 
I am so thankful for it & very excited to use it more!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a new camera! How exciting! And it looks like you are doing really well with it so far - gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete