Image Map

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

inspired by: A-frame shelves for plants

I absolutely loved this beautiful ladder shelf design the first time I saw it, on A Beautiful Mess!
I was so inspired by the A-frame design and the pretty yellow paint color. I especially love how it is 
used to display the cute little house plants. So, it got me looking around for other A-frame shelf designs 
& I found a lot of great inspiration. I always love to see variety of different plants all grouped together 
& this is a great way to do it! So, sometime in the future I would love to have a bright sun room, with
 something just like this. Plus, it would be really great to have just one place to go to water all of your plants,
 since I don't really have much of a "green thumb".

( Sources: 1, 2, 3 )
Not sure of the original source for the 4th picture, if you know, please let me know...
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love that first display! All those plants make me want warmer weather right now!

    ReplyDelete