Image Map

Thursday, May 31, 2012

snapshots from lately...

  >>>>  snapshots from this week  <<<<
1-3. Cute vintage dishes from a new flea market & a goodwill that just opened.
4. Chocolate pie from my family's memorial day celebration.
5-6. Freshly stained deck, it looks brand new.
7. My grandparent's peach tree.
8. Just a self-shot.
9-10. From the 5th floor at the hospital, my mom had surgery this week.
11. Just another shot of the sky.
12. Pretty flowers that a kind friend from church gave my mom.
13. Making kale chips.
14. Making homemade ice cream sandwiches.

(more about the ice cream sandwiches soon...)

I hope you all had a lovely week!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Cute dishes! Hope you mother's surgery went well. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy! My mom's surgery went well & she is recovering! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I wish I had that chocolate pie recipe :-)

    so enjoying following you and your lovely pics on IG---and love your vintage corelle!

    ReplyDelete