Image Map

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

don't worry...


Today this verse spoke to me!! 
God has blessed me so much & I have no reason to worry. 
He has proven His love & provision over & over again.
Even if things aren't going right, simply having Him in my life brings JOY!
We should never loose sight of the fact that we can always be happy, because we always have God!
We just have to choose to focus on the Joy that comes from Him, in all things!

Today, I hope you can find lots of things to be happy about & thank God as often as you can!
:)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely reminder. It is such a gift to be able to choose Joy in the glory of Christ. Beautiful, beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! It truly is the best thing in life! :)

      Delete
  2. I really needed this! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and such a good message. Sometimes I forget that it really MIGHT just be that simple!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna! We all often forget, but I am so thankful that it is so simple! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your layout and also your photos :D everything is amazing here! I´m your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I could have read this post at a better time!
    thank you!(:

    ReplyDelete