Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

photography & thoughts | new life has come...


"But new life is only possible when the old life dies. There is always death before resurrection."
 //  quote by Emily P. Freeman, from her book, A Million Little Ways  //

I am currently reading A Million Little Ways by Emily P. Freeman. I am only 32% through it on my kindle, but I can already say how good it is! The quote above came at such an appropriate time, as it is almost Easter, and I have been thinking a lot about Christ's death and resurrection. Also, lately I have been going through the SheReadsTruth Lent study, which has really helped me to focus my thoughts on Christ over the past 40+ days. The older I have gotten the more I have enjoyed Easter for what it truly represents. In Christ alone, Him taking our sin to the cross, we are washed clean. In Christ alone, His resurrection, we can know that we are free from death and sin.
In Christ alone, new life has come and there is hope!

fyi... I took these photos last week, when I took an afternoon trip to the zoo. I really enjoyed looking around for all the little bits of spring popping up. This is such a special and beautiful time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment