Image Map

Friday, December 6, 2013

inspired | knit & plaid


This season, I am loving the look of combining a cute plaid button-up shirt with a cozy knit sweater. 
I have gotten inspiration from all of these shots, via  my  pinterest (all the links can be found there). 

This is a super cute way to layer for the cold months. I love how it can be casual or dressed-up. Plus, there are so many ways to combine knits with plaids... the color options/combinations are limitless. Plaid looks cute with a classic cardigan, a chunky sweater or a pull-over sweater. And I love that the plaid shirt can be tucked in or left out. I know this is a "trendy look" that I will really feel like myself wearing... so, I think this is going to be a go-to style for me this winter! There are so many things to love about it!!  :)

1 comment: