Image Map

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

inspired by: oana befort

Fawn and Flora ~ work in progress from Oana Befort on Vimeo.

I watched this amazing video by Oana Befort this morning & instantly felt inspired!! So, I had to share it.
Seeing the process of her beautiful deer & flower watercolor appear right before your eyes is pretty magical! I love to watch the lines go on to the page so smoothly & to see the colors fill in the illustration. The way she does this makes it look so easy... even though I know it's not!! I love all of her work! She is a very talented artist!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed watching this with my four year old. She had fun trying to guess what the animal was going to be at the beginning. She was so excited because she thought it would be Rudolph. Then she noticed that the nose isn't red!

    ReplyDelete