Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

inspired by: pretty sweaters

'Tis the season for warm, cozy, soft, pretty sweaters!!
I am so happy that I live in a place that has sweater-weather.
Wearing sweaters is the perfect balance of being comfy, yet still fashionable.
That is one of the main reasons I love this time of year! 
I first saw the sweater above worn by Arielle (one of my favorite bloggers) & it inspired me...
I fell in love with it's beautiful fall colors & it's chunky knit pattern. 
Being a knitter, I always truly appreciate the beauty of a knit sweater.
Maybe someday I will be able to hand-knit a sweater of my own!
Anyway, all of these sweaters are from Anthropologie & they are all so pretty...

5 comments:

  1. I saw that sweater on Arielle too and can't help but adore it! And all these sweaters are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (^ oh, hey katrina! ha)

    i read arielle's blog too and i love these picks.
    i was at Forever 21 the other day and I just wanted to buy all the knit sweaters in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so comfy. I love sweaters (anything) with pockets. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could wear all of them! i love, love, love sweaters. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I'll take one of each :)

    ReplyDelete