Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

snapshots from lately

My sister tried out a new braid on my hair... I love the way it turned out!
Over the weekend, I went on a little trip to the mountains & we got to see some horses!
We also explored a really pretty historic ranch that is being restored... more photos of that coming soon!
Field of sunflowers  //  Ice cream sandwich
Last week, my church had our Vacation Bible School, so it was a really busy week!!
It is a huge blessing to be a part of VBS every year, even though it is pretty exhausting...
My sister & I taught the 1st & 2nd grade class & they were a lot fun! 
Of course, they loved the bounce house!! :)
Chocolate ice cream with banana slices & chocolate shell... my favorite! 
I finished this blue bow headband last week & I am working on a coral one now!!
I will be adding them to my shop soon...

1 comment:

  1. That braid is gorgeous!!! And I would love to find a field of sunflowers.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete