Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

it's the little things // babysitting!!!

This week has been full of sweet little blessings...
And the most special one was that I got to babysit the cutest little girl in the world! (...to me anyway!)
It's always such a blessing to be around her! She is so adorable, funny & her smile lights up the room! 
I was following her around & snapping pictures the whole time! So fun!!!

Bath time before bed!! She loved it & probably could have played in there all night...

Morning time: sitting on the couch, eating cereal & watching cartoons...
Look at those pretty eyes... they just kill me!! 


I am so grateful for all of the little blessings in life!
Go check out her link-up party! 

I hope you all have a lovely first weekend of Summer!!
:)

12 comments:

  1. She really is cute. I love all her little expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her expressions are the cutest... She is my favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. adorable...your pics are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. supercute kid :D ♥ and the pictures are super great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a dollie! Look at those bright eyes! Sweet sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! my husband and i babysat our pastor's kids twice last week, and it was so fun! a little crazy at times, since there are four of them, but fun nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. How old is this little lady? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cousin's daughter is so precious! I read your post and immediately thought of my cousins watching our kids someday. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You have a really great eye for photography. Have a wonderful weekend, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little girl! Those curls are precious!

    ReplyDelete