Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

photos from my easter...

I had a wonderful Easter full of many blessings from Jesus!! After church, my family got together for dinner! My cousin & her family live a couple of hours away and they came over for the afternoon! Their little girl is 1 1/2 years old & she is the cutest ever!!! Of course I took several photos of her... 

& Here are a few more fun shots from lately...
Colorful nails for Easter!

My doggie loves her tennis ball! (She got a Easter bandanna from the groomers, cute!)

& Yes, I am a nerd... but I am just so happy that baseball season is here!!! 
YAY!!  Go Rockies!!  :) 

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Really love your nails!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a nerd at all :) Hooray for baseball season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky for her that you captured her in photos, sweet...

    ReplyDelete