Image Map

Saturday, January 21, 2012

a grey saturday morning...

It is sunny outside right now, but this morning started out grey & foggy!!
Which rarely happens where i live... So, my sister & i ventured out for a few photos!
It was so beautiful, even though it didn't last long.

Then... we went to Starbucks for a treat! Which I never do, because I don't like coffee, 
but my sister had a gift card (from Christmas) & she shared it with me! 
(yay! thank you sister!) 
We got their salted caramel hot chocolate! yumm...

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! Looks like you girls had a fun time together. :) Love your choice of hot chocolate by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fabulous day : )
    and that drink sounds amazing, I'm not a coffee drinker either! But I love getting their holiday drinks made with milk instead of coffee. Its really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous pictures! and Starbucks is perfect for this kind of day....and any day really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that photo of the rocks. so lovely and artistic.

    xo

    ReplyDelete