Image Map

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{style inspiration} keri russell...

I came across this old article (from the Jan 2009 issue of InStyle) while searching for new hairstyle inspirations... The article features Keri Russell, who stars in some of my favorite movies... The Magic of Ordinary Days, Waitress, and August Rush. Also, she will be playing in the upcoming movie, based off the book, Austenland... yay! She is a great actress & I love her style... these photos are so lovely & I think these looks would be perfect for fall!

In the article, she talks about renovating her Brooklyn home with her husband... so I also had to include these beautiful photos of their completed home, that were featured in Elle Decor. It is a light & beautiful home. I especially love the contrast of the white walls & the rustic touches of the dark woods & plants...

6 comments:

  1. love this, thanks for sharing. her style is so classic! love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way she decorated her apartment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I never knew she had so much style!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these outfits! So pretty for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her style....very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete