Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY! {psalm 27}

i love to sit outside, in the quite of the morning.
as i listen to the birds sing... i read, journal, pray...
it is always the perfect way to start off my day!
this morning, i read Psalm 27 & it was full of verses that inspired me...

The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
{v. 1}

Hear my voice when I call, O LORD;
be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
Your face, LORD, I will seek.
{v. 7-8}


i am so thankful for the word of God & the comfort it brings me each & everyday!

i hope you all have a fun & restful weekend planned.
this weekend, i am going to see my favorite team play baseball!
i am so excited!!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Psalm 27 is one of my very favorites!! Verses 13 and 14 speak to me on a constant basis! Happy Friday!! Hope your weekend is grand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a favorite of mine, too! your photos are always so gorgeous, sarah! if you put that one with the verse in your shop, i'd buy it! just let me know if you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is also how I love to spend my mornings!!

    i'm in love with that second picture! lighting + font = stunning!

    ReplyDelete