Image Map

Saturday, June 18, 2011

saturday snapshot...

{linking up with yellow songbird for saturday snapshot}

because tomorrow is father's day, i wanted to share an old photo of me & my dad...
i love looking at old family photos... there is something so special about the look of them. they just makes me happy! & this one is definitely one of my favorites! as i think back on the years gone by, i am so thankful for the memories i had with my dad growing up... my parents are divorced, so things weren't always perfect, but i have always known he loved my brother, sister & i. ♥

6 comments:

  1. what a sweet photo! I love that he's crashed and you're wide awake!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great photo! i love his farmer's tan...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet photo, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the cutest photo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old photos are the best. This is such a sweet capture of you and your daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! love that farmers tan haha!

    thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete