Image Map

Saturday, October 30, 2010

all dressed up {old photos}

i love old photos. so many happy memories...
the special way they look & the feeling they give you.... it's such a blessing.
sometimes i really miss those times....

here is one of me & my little brother, all dressed up for halloween.
how cool does he look?? i love the mustache! :)

& my little sister is too darn cute in this photo to not share it!!!
i love those little ears.... awweeee.....
:)

hope you all have lots of fun on this halloween weekend! :)
i am going to eat candy, carve pumpkins, make roasted pumpkin seeds, & watch this:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! I love these images.


    I wanted to let you know that I passed the Versatile Blogger award on to you. Check it out: http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-and-beautiful-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete