Image Map

Saturday, March 20, 2010

about me...

hello, i am sarah!
here are a few things about me...

i love Jesus, He is my hope. i want to grow closer to Him everyday. i think this quote by c.s. lewis says it best... “i believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. not only because i see it, but because by it i see everything else."

i love my family. so. much. ♥ they bring true joy to my life everyday! i am so blessed to have them! & that includes my cutie doggie, becka!

i live in “colorful” Colorado & i love it! i would be perfectly happy living here for the rest of my life!

i have a bachelor's degree in fine art, with an emphasis in photography & design! i shoot mostly in natural light, with my canon digital slr! i also love to use my fuji instax mini & my vintage cameras: kodak duaflex III & canon ae-1.

i have an etsy shop, where i sell my photos & other creations... i would love to have to stop by for a visit... :)

& here are some little things that make me happy...
singing songs. baking. knitting. flowers. audrey hepburn. dark chocolate. scarves. colorado rockies baseball. charlie brown. colorful nail polish. pilates. playing tennis. playing euchre & lots of other games. disneyland. old buildings & trains. christmas time. plays & concerts. taking my doggie for walks. traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment