Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

photography | christmas & new years recap

 I cannot believe how fast Christmas went by & that we are already almost a week into 2014!! I figured I
needed to share a post with a few photos from my Christmas & New Year before it gets too late...

One of my favorite things about Christmas was that my mom and a friend of ours were in a musical production 
of "A Christmas Carol"! The story & music were great and everyone in the play was so talented.
It was especially fun to watch people I know in it. The pictures above are of my mom and our friend in 
their make-up & costumes... So fancy!  My mom was in two dance sequences and our friend played 
the school teacher. They both did so good!!
They even had snow falling at a few different times during the performance, which was so magical!
See this was definitely one of my favorite parts of Christmas!

Here is a photo of my grandma and my brother, with the quilt that my grandma made him for Christmas.
You can see how talented my grandma is at quilting and how spoiled my brother is... ha!

For New Years Eve I stayed home, ate good food, finished a puzzle & played games with my family. 
It was quiet & simple, just how I like it!
To be festive, I did paint my nails with black with gold glitter and light a sparkler at midnight!! 
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Welcome 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment