Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

thankful snapshots

 This is my attempt at being thankful every day... for little things & big things.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

I post every day, via Instagram @sarah_brightside.
If you don't follow me there, here are my snapshots from this week!

Thankful for these simple words & design inspiration. 
This print is now for sale in my shop... it even comes in 4 different colors schemes!

Thankful for yummy mini heart apple pies & getting inspired by valentine's day.
I will share the recipe for the apple pies soon! Yay!

So thankful for starting a new Beth Moore Bible study, "A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place". 
I just finished the first week's homework... I am so happy to be in the swing of another study! 

Thankful for big fluffy snowflakes that fell yesterday.
It is already melted, but we are expected to get some more in the coming week! 

Thankful for days off. I spent my morning watching I Love Lucy & baking red velvet cheesecake brownies.
They didn't turn out quite right, but they are still pretty good. Here is the recipe that I used & what they were supposed to look like... I think they turned out funny, because I used fat free cream cheese... oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love all of your scarves and I'm going to have to check out that Bible study book, it sounds amazing and so life-changing. :)

    p.s. I can't wait to read/see more of those apple pies--they're adorable and look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so lovely, lovely! I just love coming here to your space...there's so much light, love, and joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete