Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

labor day weekend, part one


Saturday was my brother's birthday, so we went to Denver for a Rockies game to celebrate!! 
Unfortunately, the Rockies are having a pretty bad season, BUT they won this game!! 
There was a grand slam & in the ninth inning we caught a foul ball... Ahh! 
It was all very exciting & a really fun gift for my brother!! :)
I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a special time with my family.

On Sunday afternoon, my whole family got together for a little birthday & labor day celebration! 
We had good food & of course, fun times with this cute little girl... 

I am still going through all of my photos from Hot Air Balloon Festival. I took so many!!
So, I will share those soon...

2 comments:

  1. My family and I were at Memorial Park for the Balloon Classic on Monday morning. It was so overcast...all my pictures turned out so dark! It took a lot of editing to get them even half way presentable :) Can't wait to see how yours turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a fantastic weekend! ;-) Can't wait to see the hot air balloon pictures. We had a balloon festival in my home town and it was always fun to see them.

    ReplyDelete