Image Map

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

weekend.part2.



poppies print for sale in my etsy shop!

picnic in the sunshine!

yumm!

picnic! :)

my mom & sister

me & my mom

me & my sister! (loved that green chair)

columbine. colorado state flower.

amazing flower...

beautiful colorado mountians! :)

we had to get a good picture of this guy! he reminded us of the old movie, "seven brides for seven brothers"!
of course, we started singing, "bless your beautiful hide..." hahaha!
if you have never seen it, you should! :) it's really cute!

4 comments:

  1. awww...super cute blog! found you through sweet symphonie. i thought i'd come over and check out your photos. love them! i am now your newest follower : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same green chair in my backyard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Alely! so glad to have you as my newest follower!! :)

    Michelle- it's so cute & really cozy! i wish it was in my back yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poppy photos are wonderful!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete