I decided to link up with the little things we do for "fill-in-the-blank friday"!
this week the theme is travel, so I thought it would be fun to share my answers!
If you want to join in, just share your answers & be sure to link up! :)
Here are the questions & my answers... Enjoy!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Mexico & California- I have been to Mexico 3 times & California several times & I have so many amazing memories of every time!
2. England is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading, sleeping, sometimes playing card games, talking to my whoever I am with...
4. My three must-haves when I travel are water/snacks , my kindle or a book and my camera
5. My favorite travel companion is my family!
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is HA! Well, I have had several crazy things happen in Mexico... The driving over there is so scary!! Once, while in Cancun, we saw a completely destroyed car in the median, staged to look like a really bad accident scene. They even had a fake body hanging out the window. Yes, It freaked me out!
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is I have never really tried anything that I would consider exotic.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in There are SO MANY places that I would love to visit, but I don't really want to live anywhere else. I always want to be able to come home to Colorado!
9. I have been to 14 states in the U.S.