Image Map

Monday, March 29, 2010

truth.

taken from an article written by jon foreman

"Maybe truth is not something that I can possess. Maybe truth is something which possesses me."

The "truth" of loving those around me, the "truth" of seeking justice for the oppressed, the "truth" of a life of service -- these are truths to be possessed by: to be a slave in the service of the kingdom of the heavens, to be the servant of all. If the truths in this life have no owner then we are set free: free from the need to defend the truth, free to be possessed by this truth and simply live it out. Truth becomes much too large for me to possess; truth is the beauty and authenticity which possesses me.

article source


♥♥♥

God is not a small part of our story, we are a small part of His.

No comments:

Post a Comment