Image Map

Thursday, November 6, 2014

photography | fall in the mountains, part two


Back in early October, my mom, sister and I went to the mountains to see some of the fall leaves. This is probably one of my favorite autumn traditions, because I don't know if there is anything prettier on this earth than fall in the mountains. After hiking by an old barn and some grazing horses (see part one of this trip here), we decided to make our way to a little lake that we have been to many times before.
I was glad we did, because it
 looked especially pretty in the fall setting. As we walked around the lake, we decided to go off the trail a bit, so we could be standing right in the middle of a group of bright yellow aspen trees. The feeling of standing in middle of those trees was magical, I really didn't want to leave. I guess these pictures will always remind me of that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment