Image Map

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

photography | goodbye summer



Today is the first day of Fall and like most I am so excited for this season. But before I get too Fall-crazy, I had to share some of my favorite summer photos! It has been a great summer! The flowers in my yard grew better than most summers, due to more rain than usual. I love the hostas, cosmos, and the sunflowers/weeds that grow wild in the fields around my house. Flowers are what I miss the most after summer. And my other favorite thing is the amazing summer skies, there is something so special about them... I have probably taken too many photos of sunrises and sunsets this summer, but the sky is always so mind-blowing to me, it is so grand and it never looks the same... I can't get enough! That last photo is of a sunrise I woke up to one morning at the beginning of September. The only editing I did to the photo was cropping... I am always so amazed at the beauty God gives on this earth.

I hope you had a lovely summer too! 
Now, I am ready for a beautiful new season...

No comments:

Post a Comment