Image Map

Saturday, October 12, 2013

pagosa springs | part one

 
Around this time last year, I was able to spend a few days in Pagosa Springs, CO with my family, thanks to some kind friends who go to my church.  Well, this year they blessed us with an opportunity to go again & I am so thankful to them for sharing this with us! The view from the big windows & the balcony of our room was even more beautiful this time. We ate dinner on the balcony one evening, watching the water & the beautiful mountains... it was perfect! Of course, one of my favorite things was all of the pretty daisies that were scattered all around the area. I was perfectly happy walking around & admiring them... Daisies are one of my favorites! Now that I have been to Pagosa twice, I can say that it is one of my favorite spots to visit in Colorado. Hiking in the beautiful mountains, swimming in the huge pool at the resort, visiting my favorite shop in town for the best homemade caramels and just spending time with my mom & sister... All of it makes for a pretty perfect mini-vacation!! So, even though our time spent there was short, it was worth the 4+ hour drive!
And now on to part one for my photos...
 
 
More photos to come soon....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment