Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

photography: hosta blooms

Our monsoon season is here!! Lately we have had a few really good rain storms & it seems to rain at least a little bit almost every afternoon/night. Every morning the outdoor furniture is wet & even though that is a bit annoying, I am so thankful for the rain that this dry land needs so badly. And, of course, listening to and watching a summer storm is universally acknowledged as one of the best things about summer time!!

 Noticing the slight change in the weather has me realizing that fall will be here very soon. After all, August is half finished and the school buses are already out & about again. Even though I deeply love the change in the season, there is always a part of me that is a bit sad to see summer go... So, I will be thankful & cherish the little bits of summer that are still left. Like pretty purple hosta blooms in my front yard!!

1 comment: